RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA.
- Company name: INNOVA IT S.L.
- Trademark: INNOVA IT S.L.
- Address: C/ LLAUDER 22, 08302 MATARÓ (BARCELONA)
- VAT NUMBER: B63373583
- Email: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT:
Your personal data will be used for the generic purpose of management and control of the commercial relationship established and, specifically, for:
- To manage the full access and correct use of the services and/or products by the users thereof.
- To communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions that you make to us through the services and/or products, as well as the contact forms on our website (including emails and/or telephone calls).
- To provide, update, maintain and protect the services and/or products and activities.
- To provide new services and/or products, special offers or updates.
- Where appropriate, to manage personnel selection processes in selective processes for workers and/or collaborators.
- Communications: We may send you e-mails, messages and other types of communication regarding services and/or products, technical issues and changes thereto. These communications are considered part of the services and/or products and you cannot opt out of them.
- Commercial Communications (Marketing): We may use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to conduct surveys, to obtain your feedback on the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify you of changes, important developments to the services and/or products, offers and/or promotions of our services and/or products or of third party companies related to us. These commercial offers will, in any case, be expressly and separately authorised by the user, who may at any time revoke their consent to receive these notifications using the mechanism implemented for this purpose in the same, or from the preferences of the customer account.
We will not process your personal data for any purpose other than those described above unless required to do so by law or court order.
The personal data provided will be kept and processed for as long as the service and/or product provision relationship is maintained, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising your right to suppression, in which case INNOVA IT S.L. will block your data for as long as its legal obligations persist.
The personal data of persons interested in receiving information on services and/or products will be kept in the system indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request its cancellation.
LEGITIMISATION OF THE PROCESSING.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is the legitimacy based on the consent of the data subject given for the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of:
before proceeding to process your data,
proceed to register as a customer or,
proceed to send communications about INNOVA IT S.L. products.
- before proceeding to process your data,
- proceed to register as a customer or,
- proceed to send communications about INNOVA IT S.L. products.
Requests for information that you send us require the interested person to voluntarily provide us with the necessary data to be able to attend to you, or to provide you with services and/or products.
However, the data subject is free to refuse to provide us with such data or, subsequently, to revoke the consent previously granted to process his or her data, although such refusal will make it impossible for us to comply with his or her request.
Likewise, we may process your data based on INNOVA IT S.L.’s legitimate interest in maintaining the loyalty of its customers and/or users and better meet their expectations or previously expressed interests, e.g.: improve products, manage requests, queries or complaints, offer services and/or products similar to those contracted, inform about promotions, etc., without prejudice to INNOVA IT S.L.’s compliance with other obligations relating to the sending of commercial communications by email.
INNOVA IT S.L. understands that by providing us with this data, the interested party guarantees and accepts responsibility for the truthfulness, currency and accuracy of the same and expressly accepts and consents to its processing for the purposes described above.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS.
In general, INNOVA IT S.L. will not pass on your personal data to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so or you have expressly authorised us to do so when using our Products.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions of the Products, you expressly consent to these transfers. If you revoke your consent, we will no longer be able to provide you with the services.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not INNOVA IT S.L. processes personal data concerning them. In particular, you may exercise the following rights with INNOVA IT S.L.:
- Right of access: allows the data subject to know and obtain information about his or her personal data undergoing processing.
- Right of rectification: to correct errors, modify data that are inaccurate or incomplete and ensure the accuracy of the information undergoing processing.
- Right of erasure: allows the data subject to request the deletion of the data undergoing processing when they are no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
- Right of opposition: the data subject’s right not to have his or her personal data processed or to have it stopped, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims, in which case we will keep it blocked for the corresponding period of time while the legal obligations persist.
- Right to oppose the sending of advertising: Interested parties may oppose the sending of commercial communications by INNOVA IT S.L. In this case, they may revoke their consent to receive these notifications at any time by using the mechanism implemented for this purpose in the same, or from the preferences of the customer account.
- Limitation of processing: In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Data portability: data subjects may request to receive the data concerning them that they have provided to us or – where technically feasible – to have it sent to another data controller of their choice, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing which produces effects or significantly affects.
Possibility of withdrawing consent: Likewise, the data subject has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given at the time of providing us with their data.
If you wish to use any of the rights set out above, please send us a letter with all your details, including your ID card number, to: INNOVA IT S.L., C/ LLAUDER 22, 08302 MATARÓ (BARCELONA), or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the type of right you wish to use.
Possibility of lodging a complaint with the Supervisory Authority: INNOVA IT S.L. also informs you of your right to lodge a complaint with Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (www.agpd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Conservation of certain data: INNOVA IT S.L. informs that, in compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of 18 October, on the conservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, it must retain and conserve certain traffic data generated during the development of communications with the aim of transferring them to the authorised authorities, when the legal circumstances foreseen therein are met.
Log Data: As with most Internet-delivered products, our servers automatically collect information when you use the web services. This log data may include IP address, identification of the device from which the products are accessed, operating system, device configuration.
Security measures: We adopt the necessary data protection measures to prevent the loss of information, alteration of data, or access by unauthorised personnel.
Date last updated: 25/05/2018